I live in fear. Nightmares torment me at night. My own thoughts torment me during the day only to come back to the fear at night.
I give advice like I know what I’m talking about. Its usually good advice to follow but I myself have trouble practicing what I preach.
I feel myself spiraling again… and this time, Im not sure how I am going to stop it. It feels like Im drowning and that everything I see is tilted and twisted into something else.
It feels like a never ending dream. Am I alive or dead? What is the true reality? Are there ghosts and demons that haunt the living and if so, if I am dead, who am I haunting?
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds."